Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD - Tornado H920 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nearly new Tornado H920 (not plus) for sale. Less than a month old. Less than 2 hours of flight time. Including CGO4 camera with steady grip, V18 Zoom camera, 2 ST-24 controllers, 7 batteries, 5 pair spare prop blades, spare snap-on prop mounts. Equipped with snap-on props. Charger, cases, etc. all in like new condition; no crashes or damage to anything. Purchased with the thought of going pro but have other priorities right now. Prefer local pickup near Sacramento, CA but will ship for an extra fee.
The whole lot for $1700/offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
As I mentioned, I bought with the intention of going into business with it. Unfortunately, my plans have changed and have taken me in another direction; I won't have time to start a business and I have other drones that I can use for casual pics/videos so this is just a bunch of money to be tied up for something that won't get used. I am open to reasonable offers on it.

Salut Joe
Le numéro de téléhone que tu as inscrit est-ce un cellulaire un Iphone, au mieux je pourrais faire un face time.
Serge

Serge,
That is actually my home telephone number, not a cell phone. I do not speak French. I am not certain I would want to ship out of the United States as the cost is quite high. If you are interested, I would have to obtain an estimate on shipping. Thank you. That may have been you that called me at 4:30 in the morning a couple of days ago. We are still asleep at that time. We are on Pacific Daylight Time here which is Coordinated Universal Time -7 hours. Joe

Hi Joe

And no, it was not me who tried to make a phone call at this hour.

Hi Serge,
OK, just curious more than anything. I realize that it is often easy to forget about time zone differences especially when calling internationally. I used to have a friend that thought nothing about calling me at 3 in the morning sometimes. Anyway, thank you and have a great day!
Joe

On pourrait estimé a combien un envoie par Fedex ou bien UPS

Actually, I have had a few offers, much too low. One gentleman expressed an interest in buying but that was a week ago and I have not had confirmation since so it is still for sale.

Hello

I do not know how much it represents as cost sent this box which contains the H920 and the accessories. But let's say I offer you the asking price if you include delivery.

If my offer becomes ridiculous because of the delivery price, please excuse me I was not trying to offend you I just don't know the delivery price from your home to our home in Quebec.

Serge

Ok, Serge. Let me attempt to get an estimate on shipping from UPS/Fedex and I'll let you know. Forgive me, I assumed you were in France and I did not want to ship that far as the cost would be completely prohibitive. This will probably involve shipping 3 boxes, one main one for the drone and case, a second for the CGO4 camera and case, and a third for the extra batteries, accessories and V18 Camera. I will try to get this done on Tuesday and let you know.

Ok, Serge. Let me attempt to get an estimate on shipping from UPS/Fedex and I'll let you know. Forgive me, I assumed you were in France and I did not want to ship that far as the cost would be completely prohibitive. This will probably involve shipping 3 boxes, one main one for the drone and case, a second for the CGO4 camera and case, and a third for the extra batteries, accessories and V18 Camera. I will try to get this done on Tuesday and let you know.

Should be about $90-$130 shipping international priority to virtually anywhere in the world. Just FYI

Nearly new Tornado H920 (not plus) for sale. Less than a month old. Less than 2 hours of flight time. Including CGO4 camera with steady grip, V18 Zoom camera, 2 ST-24 controllers, 7 batteries, 5 pair spare prop blades, spare snap-on prop mounts. Equipped with snap-on props. Charger, cases, etc. all in like new condition; no crashes or damage to anything. Purchased with the thought of going pro but have other priorities right now. Prefer local pickup near Sacramento, CA but will ship for an extra fee.
The whole lot for $1700/offer.
SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digitix