Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

*SOLD*Typhoon H bundle for sale! Price drop!*SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sold!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!!!Yuneec typhoon h bundle for sale. Sold...Everything works perfectly. Comes with: 20 props,3 batteries, 2yuneec chargers, backpack, and all accessories. Drone and all equipment In perfect shape. Has around 10 uses since new. Would like $600 free shipping I want it gone! . thank you..sold!!! Thank you!!!!!

Last edited:
That is a good price. It might be good to post pictures. You can edit your post to add pictures.

Had any crash ? The batteries are still good ?

Thank you

Batteries have been charged around 10 times since new. 1 minor crash, camera was replaced with a new one.

Thank you for your answer.
May I have your mail ?

Yuneec typhoon h bundle for sale. Everything works perfectly. Comes with: 20 props,3 batteries, 2yuneec chargers, backpack, and all accessories. Drone and all equipment In perfect shape. Has around 10 uses since new. Would like $600 free shipping or $500 and you pay for shipping. (About $35), for everything.. make me an offer.. I want it gone! . thank you..

Why does it look crooked in the first photo ? Will you take 550.00 with shipping seeing as you stated 500.00 and buyer pays shipping ($35.00)

Why does it look crooked in the first photo ? Will you take 550.00 with shipping seeing as you stated 500.00 and buyer pays shipping ($35.00)
Ok the next step being payment how do you want payment ? I can take care of this whenever you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis