Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD: Typhoon Q500 4K (located in Virginia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I really hate to do this, but I am selling my Typhoon Q500 4K. I purchased it in March and due to a change in some personal plans, I feel that I need to sell it.

I'm guessing that this was a refurbished drone. I purchased it from someone that got it at a liquidation sale, most likely from Best Buy.

In the box:

• Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K
  • CG03 is attached to the drone
  • ST10+ Transmitter/Ground Station
  • USB cable
  • USB Programming interface
  • 5400 mAh battery (came with one battery)
  • Balancing Charger
  • Auto accessory cable
  • Prop tool
  • 2 sets of props
  • CGO Steady Grip
  • Basically EVERYTHING! This did not come with the hardshell case. It was just packed in styrofoam and in a standard box.
I've had no problems with the drone at all. Well, that is until today. I took it for a test flight after I took photos and the drone flipped on landing. See the photos for details.

There was no sunshade for the ST10+ in the box, but I purchased one from CarolinaDronz and I'll include it.

Judging by eBay listings and other postings, I am pricing this at $350, but will consider reasonable offers. You will need to pay for shipping.

The drone came with one OEM 5400 mAh battery. I purchased two GiFi Power 7500 mAh batteries. These batteries have only been used once! They were purchased last month. If you want these batteries, please add $140 and I'll include both batteries when I ship the drone.

I am located in the Northern Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. If you're in the area, we can arrange to meet in person and avoid shipping charges.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval