Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD: Yuneec Hard case like the one shown above in the banner SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought the HPRC Hard Case for the Yuneec H+ so I could carry the unit completely set up and flight ready, as opposed to the backpack where you have to put it all together, but once it arrived, and I opened the box and opened the case, I knew it was not going to fit in my car. I have a 2015 Ferrari California and there's no way it fits. So I have it up on ebay if anyone's interested. It's listed for less tha half the MSRP and I listed it as new, since the only use it's seen is opening on my living room floor before realizing it was too big.

I don't know how to delete the post. It's been sold.

Last edited:
It's already gone, or I would have jumped at it! Would be great to be able to carry it fully assembled...

Yeah, it was sold 30 minutes after I posted it here by somebody on the forum. Carrying it fully assembled was my reason fo buying it in the first place, but the photos don't show the size and the and measurements listed were metric, which I didn't transfer into inches.. (Jimmy Carter was right. The metric system was supposed to go into effect, and the date passed without taking place and then just forgotten. I think the folks just looked at it and said...'Uh... it's too hard' and it just went away). But I digress. So when it arrived I realized there's no way it was going to fit in my car. The fact it sold so quick told me I should have raised the price...haha. If I knew how to delete the post so as to not waste people's time, I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430