Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Got a ton of parts/pieces for a 480. Will be setting prices and posting separately, and will move to eBay after trying here. Here's a link to pretty good pictures. I you see anything you'd like info. about, or would just like to make an offer, let me know

Last edited:
I'm interested in the st 16
I'd like to get $120, includes shipping and Paypal. I'll throw in a new-in-package neck support thingy and the plastic shade for the controller that comes with the H package. Where are you located?

I am interested in landing gear and batteries

Batteries - I got them used, they will charge up - I use a HiTec X2 AC Plus charger, so they're always balance charged - and I get 10-13 minutes of H with a Real Sense module flight time. No bulges, act normally.

Which parts of the landing gear? If you looked at the video, the two motors operate normally - without legs obviously. The third one I'm 99% sure it works, but I took it apart to remove the damaged connecting section. The legs as you see don't have the bottom arms. I sourced those on Amazon (Amazon.com: SHINA 3K Roll Wrapped 10mm Carbon Fiber Tube 9mm x 10mm x 500mm Glossy for RC Quad: Toys & Games). Add the bumpers I have, or your own, and you'll have original landing gear.

I haven't done all the research yet, so I will do so and provide you pricing. Trying to be reasonable, and cover the 3% Paypal and shipping. Let me know your interest now that you have the details (especially the parts of the landing gear), and if you'd like to make an offer for some/all, go ahead. I won't be offended, but I may or may not accept (duh). Where are you located, for shipping? I'm in the Phoenix area. Feel free to PM me if you like. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
Morning Mike, have you checked your "conversations" yet?
I'm interested in the prop's.

Still have it?
Cincinnati, Ohio (Cleves, Ohio is the post office)
Yes. Trying to figure prices right now. How much of the landing gear are you interested in? parts, or the package - actuators, partial legs, foot coverings? I can give you a price on all the landing gear stuff together, my preference. Make an offer, or I'll be posting prices within the next hour or so. Assume you saw my descriptions in the post above.

Yes how do we do this that is safe for both of us? Ebay?
Paypal. There are others, but this is the one I use. If you have another method, I could look into it. No, eBay isn't the way, they charge for their advertising. Paypal is free to send money, and if the seller pays their fee of 2.9% (which is charged even if eBay is used), there is a guarantee that what is paid for and sent matches what was promised. The fee is collected if the buyer states that it is a purchase transaction, rather than a gift - there's no fee for sending a gift. That's why I state in my ads that Paypal is part of the overall price. That process is designed to help prevent fraud, and is definitely a hassle to get one's money back, but it does work. So there's a bit of leap of faith, with some backup. You'll need to check that out for the details. I'll send you exactly what's pictured (I'll take a few more if you want) and describe it the best I can; that's what the Paypal bases it's protection on.

Some pictures and info details would be great, and send info for PayPal I need to go do a small job today but I'll send it as soon as I get home at around 3 pm EST

If someone wants the whole bunch - MINUS the picture of the fully intact bird with the Real Sense module shown - $475 which includes ground shipping and Paypal. Seems like all of the parts separately (judging from eBay sold prices) would bring more total, but I'd like to be done with this, maybe someone else would like to part this stuff out. Shipping for the whole thing will probably cost me $75+, and Paypal $10-12 - all included in the price. Local pickup Phoenix area, subtract my shipping & Paypal.

H body as pictured, with 5 working motors, each has support clip so they lock into position. One also twists slightly as if the glue on the arm failed but tests as normal. Will include another non-working motor. Will bind to controller and GUI, talk to and control a camera, will acquire satellites, all lights and sounds work normally. I had planned to rebuild it as a backup. All prices include ground shipping from Phoenix and Paypal.

SOLD Pieces/parts of the H body (arms, motors, gps, etc.) prices not accounted for separately but included in the package deal. Body as shown by itself $220

Actuator landing gear motors, two work (see video), third one did work before I took it apart, so I can't demonstrate it and don't want to re-assemble.

All landing gear parts/pieces including actuators and two sets of foot covers. $105

Backpack with molded styrofoam; a little dusty but no tears, all zippers work. $50

One battery - I got it used, will charge up - I use a HiTec X2 AC Plus charger, so always balance charged - and I get 10-13 minutes of H flight with a Real Sense module flight time. No bulges, act normally $80

OEM battery charger. $30

SOLD Wizard controller. $40

SOLD ST16 controller, with shade screen and neck holder thing. $120

Full set of 6 quick release propeller locks (in picture) $10

SOLD Set of Polar Pro filters for CGO3+ (in picture) $15

Take the whole thing and I'll throw in a
Yuneec UAV flight simulator in original package (not shown in pictures) $30

Add $110 to the entire thing ($585) and I'll add a Real Sense module (in the picture on the complete H) $165 for the Real Sense module alone.

SOLD Unused LumeCube cubes (2 in the original package) and Yuneec mounting piece. I opened it up and charged one of the cubes, otherwise untouched.
$115 best offer shipped and Paypal continental US. Pictures in an ad I posted back in February.

Lots of stuff for repairs and backup. For someone with time on their hands (who doesn't?) and a couple hundred more, a full backup bird could be assembled. Could also dismantle body and sell arms/motors/clips separately, but see above - want to be done. Make offers if you need to.

Last edited:
Some pictures and info details would be great, and send info for PayPal I need to go do a small job today but I'll send it as soon as I get home at around 3 pm EST

Here's a link to Paypal: Send Money, Pay Online or Set Up a Merchant Account - PayPal

I can send you those pictures directly, but those three are pretty clear in the link above. Updated firmware (you can see that in the picture), and it works normally to bind to a camera and to a Typhoon H. Charges up and holds a charge.

I just posted a price for the whole package. It seems like you want to buy the controller, but I'm unsure. I'll wait until this afternoon - if someone makes an offer right away - for you if you want. I planned to use it as a second controller for a photographer, but that didn't work out.

If someone wants the whole bunch - MINUS the picture of the fully intact bird with the Real Sense module shown - $475 which includes ground shipping and Paypal. Seems like all of the parts separately (judging from eBay sold prices) would bring more total, but I'd like to be done with this, maybe someone else would like to part this stuff out. Shipping for the whole thing will probably cost me $75+, and Paypal $10-12 - all included in the price. Local pickup Phoenix area, subtract my shipping & Paypal.

H body as pictured, with 5 working motors, each has support clip so they lock into position. One also twists slightly as if the glue on the arm failed but tests as normal. Will include another non-working motor. Will bind to controller and GUI, talk to and control a camera, will acquire satellites, all lights and sounds work normally. I had planned to rebuild it as a backup. All prices include ground shipping from Phoenix and Paypal.

Pieces/parts of the H body (arms, motors, gps, etc.) prices not accounted for separately but included in the package deal. Body as shown by itself $220

Actuator landing gear motors, two work (see video), third one did work before I took it apart, so I can't demonstrate it and don't want to re-assemble.

All landing gear parts/pieces including actuators and two sets of foot covers. $105

Backpack with molded styrofoam; a little dusty but no tears, all zippers work. $50

Two batteries - I got them used, they will charge up - I use a HiTec X2 AC Plus charger, so they're always balance charged - and I get 10-13 minutes of H flight with a Real Sense module flight time. No bulges, act normally. $150 or $80 each

OEM battery charger. $30

Wizard controller. $40

ST16 controller, with shade screen and neck holder thing. $120

Set of Polar Pro filters for CGO3+ (in picture) $15

Take the whole thing and I'll throw in a Yuneec UAV flight simulator in original package (not shown in pictures) $30

Add $110 to the entire thing ($585) and I'll add a Real Sense module (in the picture on the complete H). Otherwise, $165 for the Real Sense module alone.

Lots of stuff for repairs and backup. For someone with time on their hands (who doesn't?) and a couple hundred more, a full backup bird could be assembled. Could also dismantle body and sell arms/motors/clips separately, but see above - want to be done. Make offers if you need to.

do you still have the H body, arms, etc for sale (noted price above was $220)? Thanks

All prices include ground shipping from Phoenix and Paypal.

Will piece out landing gear stuff

Two batteries - I got them used, they will charge up - I use a HiTec X2 AC Plus charger, so they're always balance charged or put into storage mode - I get 10-13 minutes of H flight with a Real Sense module flight time. No bulges, act normally. $150 or $80 each

OEM battery charger. $30

Wizard controller. $40

ST16 controller, with shade screen and OEM in package neck holder thing. $120

Unused LumeCube cubes (2 in the original package) and Yuneec mounting piece. I opened it up and charged one of the cubes, otherwise untouched.
$110 best offer shipped and Paypal continental US. Pictures in an ad I posted back in February.

Make offers if you need to.

AF1QipNdN6qP6SI6uuiYudL6LiNjcX1v3ckAfEMc9eF8BH8zr4J6-Whc6uqY9U_RqhIRkA

Last edited:
All prices include ground shipping from Phoenix and Paypal.

Will piece out landing gear stuff

Two batteries - I got them used, they will charge up - I use a HiTec X2 AC Plus charger, so they're always balance charged or put into storage mode - I get 10-13 minutes of H flight with a Real Sense module flight time. No bulges, act normally. $150 or $80 each

OEM battery charger. $30

Wizard controller. $40

ST16 controller, with shade screen and OEM in package neck holder thing. $120

Real Sense module (in the picture on the complete H) $165

Unused LumeCube cubes (2 in the original package) and Yuneec mounting piece. I opened it up and charged one of the cubes, otherwise untouched.
$110 best offer shipped and Paypal continental US. Pictures in an ad I posted back in February.

Make offers if you need to.

AF1QipNdN6qP6SI6uuiYudL6LiNjcX1v3ckAfEMc9eF8BH8zr4J6-Whc6uqY9U_RqhIRkA

Sent msg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval