Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

[Solved] Controller Question...

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here and to the Mantis Q (had a Breeze before). I have a question about the Controller: it is possible to "click" with the sticks, but the manual description of what this does is poor. Has anyone figured out the function?

Thanx! :)

Can you give a reference in the manual and or tell us in the app settings where you find this?

I think you are referring to the “short press” function of the control sticks. Those options are accessed in the Yuneec Pilot app.
CEBA6208-5C8D-4891-8D9D-E49DFA64B812.jpeg
Select Settings icon

8906A1A2-AD2F-484C-863B-3ABD90A4D8D0.jpeg
Select Controller icon and scroll down to Customization for Left Stick, Right wheel, and Other.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Aah, thank you, would habe been better to explain that in the manual too...

And what funktion ist "brake" / "Bremse" on the right stick??

How do I set this thread to solved?

Brake is like stepping on the antilock brakes in your automobile. Probably most useful when flying in Sport mode.

You can always edit the thread and add "solved" in the title.

Yuneec doesn't even have a manual for the Mantis G on their website. They never published a separate manual. I agree that the manuals are generally lacking in information. You will also notice that there is virtually no information on the Yuneec Pilot app at all in the Quick Start or the User Manual.

Brake is like stepping on the antilock brakes in your automobile. Probably most useful when flying in Sport mode.
Hm, braking I thought is done with the Sticks?!? F.E. If I fly forward, I pull it back and "brake". Would never have the idea to press it! :-/
Yuneec doesn't even have a manual for the Mantis G on their website. They never published a separate manual.
I don't understand what you mean? I linked to a manual for the Mantis Q. Regardless of being not complete.

Hm, braking I thought is done with the Sticks?!? F.E. If I fly forward, I pull it back and "brake". Would never have the idea to press it! :-/

I don't understand what you mean? I linked to a manual for the Mantis Q. Regardless of being not complete.
I agree totally with your position about a brake. The Mantis Q was the improved Breeze Selfie drone and geared toward users that know nothing about principles of aviation.

On the topic of manuals, I was just pointing out that Yuneec is lacking when it comes to publishing User Manuals that adequately document their products. When they produced the Mantis G, which has the improved 2-axis gimbal, they didn’t even create a User Manual for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin