Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Soo Quite out there

Reaction score
Covid 19 is not Chinese Covid19, it is only Covid 19. Comments like this are inappropriate and are not acceptable by any forum member.
Hi, from a very cold UK, I am based on the South East Coast, what's for Christmas dinner and what you all going to do for that very special day, life is not soo bad, we are going to lick this Chinese Covid19, don't let fear dominate your life

Hi, from a very cold UK, I am based on the South East Coast, what's for Christmas dinner and what you all going to do for that very special day, life is not soo bad, we are going to lick this Chinese Covid19, don't let fear dominate your life
Hi Chris. Yes I agree with you we all should think positive thoughts. I seen earlier today that they have announced in the UK they have possessed I think it was Pfizer's vaccine for the Covis 19 virus and intend to roal it out to the country before years end. Here in Ireland we have gotten a similar message from our Taosigh yesterday so there's light at the end of the tunnel after all.
Keep safe and enjoy flying.
Cheers.
Mike

Reactions: 7cyclops
Just dont kill ur grandma

Brainwashing is real

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my