Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sorry if this sounds newbie-ish but I need help!

Reaction score
I bought a Typhoon H Pro 4 years ago, but due to an unforeseen health issue, I never had a chance to fly it. Now that I want to fly it, I'm thinking that there are some FW updates I need to install. The problem is I can't find anything on Yuneec's website related to this drone at all anymore. I seem to remember that there were updates available for the Intel Real Sense module, CGO3+ camera, transmitter, and the aircraft itself. Is there a reliable legacy website that Yuneec still has them stored at, or am I SOL? Thanks!

And if you bought it new 4 years ago it most likely is already up to date. The last updates came out in March of 2017 for that system.
27B0843B-7B36-4F9C-9F40-D2E1B81B9B9C.jpeg

I bought a Typhoon H Pro 4 years ago, but due to an unforeseen health issue, I never had a chance to fly it. Now that I want to fly it, I'm thinking that there are some FW updates I need to install. The problem is I can't find anything on Yuneec's website related to this drone at all anymore. I seem to remember that there were updates available for the Intel Real Sense module, CGO3+ camera, transmitter, and the aircraft itself. Is there a reliable legacy website that Yuneec still has them stored at, or am I SOL? Thanks!
Most of us need help in some manner, but are afraid to expose our ignorance, lol.

I agree you should not worry about updates. An important thing is that your battery(s) may no longer be good, so check them carefully.

And good luck! And Merry Christmas!

And I wish add that, if the drone has no troubles and flies as should, there is no reason to update.
The update process sometimes (indeed very often...) can hang the whole system.
this is true, I remember the issues back when and I still have original firmware with no issues.

Reactions: Pier2162
And I wish add that, if the drone has no troubles and flies as should, there is no reason to update.
The update process sometimes (indeed very often...) can hang the whole system.
I agree...

Reactions: Pier2162

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22