Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

South Walney nature reserve

Reaction score
Nice flying days have been few and far between in this neck of the woods lately but at last I got to take some aerial footage of my favourite place on the island, it's south nature reserve.

Col.

Reactions: Bob Emmerich
Nice shots. Were you using auto exposure? Also it seemed like some zooming happening, was that shot 4K and zoomed digitally? Looks like a nice place to visit...:)

My first reaction was 9:47. This is going to be tough to get through but the beauty and tranquility portrayed along with the appropriate music made this a must sit-through. This is a super meditation vid. You were in a great location to keep the camera moving all the time which, IMO, is excellent cinematic technique.

Many thanks for appreciating the effect I was hoping to achive Bob. Not everyone's cup of tea of course but that's the sort of video I most enjoy doing.
Col.

Colin :

Gorgeous video, but have you tried the still function at all. If so; what's the quality like.

If anyone else can answer, that would be really good too

Thanks for the compliment, and sorry but I've never tried the Q's photo mode Tim. Still too enthralled with zooming in and out of 4K video to ticker much.

Col.

Man, you guys truly make professional films. So impressed by this, so beautiful I could not stop watching. Amazing job. Loved it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval