Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Spring Greens

Reaction score
First flight of the year for me, so up to my favourite bit of foresty hills for some of that in the Spring sun...
Flawless 3 flights from the H, and a very rewarding session. Was really trying to get that 'gracefully spiralling / falling through space' thing going on that only the H can do so well...

Last edited:
6 months in what have you been doing
nice hill nice hand catch as well and now the June weather sets in rain rain rain must be coming up to glasto time lol
nice to see a video from you

Reactions: AeroJ
Yeah I know - I've been locked in my 3D modelling cave with no time for anything else since Xmas, but I am making an extra effort to restore work life balance now the sun's out, and to be awake for at least some of the day, with a remote in my hand :) I see you've been keeping the UK end up though - some great vids from you while I was away...

Reactions: thetrecker
nice hill nice hand catch as well and now the June weather sets in rain rain rain must be coming up to glasto time lol
nice to see a video from you
The weather has been bad up here in the North of our glorious country this last week too. I did manage a couple of flights with my Phantom last Thursday, but it looks like I'll be grounded again for the next week. I do have a commercial operation pending at a church but my client is happy to wait...next time I fly my H, then, will be to inspect the church roof when the weather improves (and subject to those bloody crows).

The weather has been bad up here in the North of our glorious country this last week too. I did manage a couple of flights with my Phantom last Thursday, but it looks like I'll be grounded again for the next week. I do have a commercial operation pending at a church but my client is happy to wait...next time I fly my H, then, will be to inspect the church roof when the weather improves (and subject to those bloody crows).
might get a break in the weather on my days off if i am lucky. Did read about your crows on the animal thread.
I have an interesting church i would like to take my h to and trying to work out how to go around asking if i can fly.
@AeroJ would be interested in the 3d work perhaps you can post some pics on the off topic forum

might get a break in the weather on my days off if i am lucky. Did read about your crows on the animal thread.
I have an interesting church i would like to take my h to and trying to work out how to go around asking if i can fly.
@AeroJ would be interested in the 3d work perhaps you can post some pics on the off topic forum
I've always said that permissions aren't that hard to come by...so long as you have the manners to ask. I've only ever been refused once. See if they have a web site and try and get contact details of the Church Warden or the vicar (Church warden would be better). promise to respect the church grounds and any graves and offer a few quid to the church collection? It helps if you are a commercial pilot and they book you...permission automatically follows.

About posting images from the church inspection. I don't normally post images from commercial operations to anywhere unless I can argue that those images where not part of the agreed deal with the client. What I usually do is fulfill the job for the client and once done if I still have a charged battery available ( I always go to a gig with at least one extra battery above what i think the job will require), I launch again to take footage or stills for my own purposes. Of course this serves a double purpose in that I am running any spare batteries down to storage. Sometimes the brief is to take video footage only, so that is what the client is paying for. If, then, I happen to finish up with any stills, I feel free to use those images as I see fit...the client hasn't paid for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: thetrecker
Very peaceful, relaxing video AJ. ?

Reactions: AeroJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval