Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ Issues with new CGO3

Reaction score
I have a Q500 4K.
I had to purchase a new camera for my drone. (drone was dropped and broke the camera)
I installed and bind it by deleting the previous model in the ST10+ model selection then added a new one. Then went in and selected Bind in the flight settings. All seemed to work fine except now the ST10+ continues to blank out after connecting to the camera. Picture appears on the ST10+ display but right away screen goes blank and after 3 or 4 seconds, reappears with no picture, then the pictures appears and the screen goes blank again, then the process repeats, during all this time, the light on the CGO3 remains solid green.
If I remove the camera the ST10+ stays powered up normally but without video and trying to connect to a camera.
I have tried different SD cards and reseating the camera but no luck.

I tried going to the Yuneec site to download and install the latest firmware but there is nothing on the site relating to the Q500 so I am not even able to do a firmware update to try and fix this problem.

Is there somewhere that I can get the latest firmware versions? (assuming there is a newer update available)
Controller is:
ST10+, Android Version 4.0.3, Kernel version 3.0.8, Build st10+v01b24c, hardware version P1.4

Anyone ever have this problem?

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but it was actually @h-elsner that gave you the assist.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430