Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10/ST10+ TWRP Install Guide

Reaction score
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL MISTAKES YOU MAKE DURING THE TUTORIAL. IF FOLLOWED CORRECTLY YOU SHALL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BROKEN TRANSMITTERS. IF YOU DO ACCIDENTALLY DO SOMETHING WRONG, PLEASE REFER TO MY UNBRICK TUTROIAL HERE:

Hello All! Im proud to announce TWRP for the ST10 Series.
This video explains how to install TWRP, What TWRP can do for you, And what all the options do.
Enjoy!

ST10/ST10+ TWRP Install Video:

Files Needed:
ST10-TWRP- INSTALL

NOTE: When TWRP FIRST BOOTS it may ask to "Swipe to enable system modifications" just swipe as it asks

If you have a questions, please be sure to let me know!

Last edited:
Reactions: CRS and Steve Carr
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL MISTAKES YOU MAKE DURING THE TUTORIAL. IF FOLLOWED CORRECTLY YOU SHALL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BROKEN TRANSMITTERS. IF YOU DO ACCIDENTALLY DO SOMETHING WRONG, PLEASE REFER TO MY UNBRICK TUTROIAL HERE:

Hello All! Im proud to announce TWRP for the ST10 Series.
This video explains how to install TWRP, What TWRP can do for you, And what all the options do.
Enjoy!

ST10/ST10+ TWRP Install Video:

Files Needed:
ST10-TWRP- INSTALL

NOTE: When TWRP FIRST BOOTS it may ask to "Swipe to enable system modifications" just swipe as it asks

If you have a questions, please be sure to let me know!
Great tutorial!!! thank u! is there a way to use the ST10+ as a game controller for pc Software like liftoff or velocidrone? i mean to install an app on st10+ which support to use it as a game controller.

Great tutorial!!! thank u! is there a way to use the ST10+ as a game controller for pc Software like liftoff or velocidrone? i mean to install an app on st10+ which support to use it as a game controller.
[/QUOTE
Your Welcome! But I'm not sure. If you have the yuneec uav pilot usb adapter, you may be able to use the raw input on other games.

no i don't have the uav pilot adapter....
i've seen a video for e.g Taranis should just pluged in via usb and can be used as a game controller and as a normal flight controller... so i thought there must be an option to tell the st10+ to be a normal game device controller.

Nope. The raw datastream cannot be interpreted by Windows, needs the adapter to convert input to xinput for Windows to see it

Nope. The raw datastream cannot be interpreted by Windows, needs the adapter to convert input to xinput for Windows to see it
ok. but why is it possible with the Taranis? it is also only a remote controller. It works with a normal driver in my opinion...

ok. but why is it possible with the Taranis? it is also only a remote controller. It works with a normal driver in my opinion...
My friend. Not all remotes are just "the same" LMAO. I have already looked into this actually. The input are interpreted via a STM32 microcontroller and is not directly linked to the USB port. . If it was that easy without the adapter, bet ur *** I would already have it for my other fpv games

My friend. Not all remotes are just "the same" LMAO. I have already looked into this actually. The input are interpreted via a STM32 microcontroller and is not directly linked to the USB port. . If it was that easy without the adapter, bet ur *** I would already have it for my other fpv games
There is "custom" code in Android to interpret the controls. Could you pass this through to the USB port.? With enough time... Maybe. But still does not fix Windows not knowing how to handle the input

There is "custom" code in Android to interpret the controls. Could you pass this through to the USB port.? With enough time... Maybe. But still does not fix Windows not knowing how to handle the input
Thanks for your time my friend and your advise. i have no clue how they handle this thats the reason im asking ;) But it would be pretty cool if this could work. maybe a developer of yuneec take notice of this chat and will do a great job to make this happen ;)
Thank you and have a nice evening. Cheers

Thanks for your time my friend and your advise. i have no clue how they handle this thats the reason im asking ;) But it would be pretty cool if this could work. maybe a developer of yuneec take notice of this chat and will do a great job to make this happen ;)
Thank you and have a nice evening. Cheers
No problem. Any more questions don't hesitate to let me know!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval