Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st10+totaly dead

The only thing what don‘t work actually was the GPS in the ST10+.

But i don‘t need it.
So it‘s ok for now i have again a Spare Transmitter if my first fail.

за да стартира gps, трябва да заредите RF файла в отделна папка в Update.zip...

to run gps, you need to load the RF file in a separate folder in Update.zip ...

Last edited by a moderator:
трябва да използвате USB OTG кабел! Връзката е както следва:

включете кабела в st10 + и компютъра с изключена батерия, изтеглете и използвайте тази флашка, като заредите само флаш файла от темата ST10 + un-brick, не натискайте нищо друго! Натиснете старта на програмата, включете батерията и я оставете да мига до края! Когато приключите, затворете тази програма и изключете батерията и кабела от предавателя.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
you must use a USB OTG cable! The connection is as follows:

plug the cable into the st10+ and the computer with the battery disconnected, download and use this flash drive by loading only the flash file from the ST10+ un-brick theme, do not press anything else! Press program start, plug in the battery and let it flash to the end! When finished, close this program and disconnect the battery and cable from the transmitter.
Many thanks kind sir. This software got my hard bricked controller working again after eleventy two different drivers were unrecognized by Windows.

FYI, the St10+ (possibly the others as well) have built-in OTG controller/emulator. Enable it by removing the battery, turn on the controller (battery out), hold the dev switch (behind the headphone jack) while simultaneously plugging in the battery, wait for 30 seconds before releasing the dev switch. You are now in tech mode and can use any micro USB data cable. Remember to unplug the battery when finished to release tech mode.

Note: The default boot_logo file downloaded at runtime is a very large 400x800px bmp and will appear for 11 seconds before entering the bootloader. You can create a png file 1px*1px, just a blank image and use that (replacing the dynamic boot_logo). It will skip the boot_logo and load 11 seconds faster.

Also, the default boot_logo is in Chinese and kinda ugly, lol. Just replace SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R23.0.0001\ImageFiles\_DownloadFiles2BA8_55C1953_0\WVGA_logo_256.bmp with your created bmp using the same filename or edit the boot_logo option if you're using the unbrick guide software afterwards.

Reactions: Momchil and Vaklin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval