Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10

Reaction score
on the ST 10 for the 4k above the screen and below and to side of each control switch are two switches what are they for and what do they do I am at a loss

on the ST 10 for the 4k above the screen and below and to side of each control switch are two switches what are they for and what do they do I am at a loss
I think they are inactive. I wondered about that too. I either read it somewhere or heard it on a YouTube review. It was just a small mention when I ran across it. I do recall thinking that it explained it well enough that I took it as truth. I don't have a link to share though.

According to the manual they do nothing. They look like trim adjustors for a different device that you must be able to pair it with.

They are unused for the Typhoon. This from the manual...

IMPORTANT NOTE: Although the ST10+ is equipped with digital ‘trims’ (located below the control sticks) they are not active/functional when controlling the TYPHOON.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval