Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 battery discharges when turned off

Well, that sucks.
This is after it was sent in for repair, correct?

Yes. I had read of others having this problem. To be honest, I got it back just in time for a short trip, used it, charged it, then parked it for a week or two, went to fly last night......dead as a door nail (who came up with that analogy anyway?).

Maybe a factory reset is in order. Darn this thing looks new; it's been through a lot.

I think they took it apart, cleaned it up, put it back together and sent it back with a new battery.

Yes. I had read of others having this problem. To be honest, I got it back just in time for a short trip, used it, charged it, then parked it for a week or two, went to fly last night......dead as a door nail (who came up with that analogy anyway?).

Maybe a factory reset is in order. Darn this thing looks new; it's been through a lot.

I think they took it apart, cleaned it up, put it back together and sent it back with a new battery.

Needs st16 replaced . had same thing . nothing will fix except new unit .

dead as a door nail (who came up with that analogy anyway?)
William Langland, 1350 AD in a translation of a French poem. :)

Maybe a factory reset is in order.
I don't think a reset will have any affect. I wonder if it has something to do with the Android system which needs a small amount of power to maintain the time and date.

Mine does this if the battery is plugged in and not when the battery is removed. It sucks because if I want to use the H tomorrow I have to go through extra steps today or it's a no-go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surmount13