Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st16 double taps

Reaction score
is there any info on hidden double taps on st16, what is the screen showing when double tapping on voltage for H. is it cell info?
does anyone know of other hidden double taps not in manual

Reactions: WTFDproject
is there any info on hidden double taps on st16, what is the screen showing when double tapping on voltage for H. is it cell info?
does anyone know of other hidden double taps not in manual

The TH only attaches to the outer contacts of the battery, so it cannot evaluate individual cell voltages.

The TH only attaches to the outer contacts of the battery, so it cannot evaluate individual cell voltages.
It's not cell voltages. It is your controller outputs. Move the sticks and buttons around, you will see the indicators moving on the scales. Curious. I didn't know it was there, and not sure what purpose it might serve. Still interesting.

I see it has 24 scales, and the ST16 only has 16 channels. I wonder if it is present on the ST24 also.

I just went into channel setting and deliberately mixed yaw and throttle. This "battery button" display clearly shows the mixed channels. That might be useful, since hardware monitor does NOT show the mix.

This looks like it would make a really cool addition to the pre-flight checklist. Pop this thing up, move things around, and see if more than one channel moves. (Except ch5 and ch6, of course. They're both supposed to move when you select RTH mode)

Reactions: MartinC

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop