Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Keeps crashing

Reaction score
Hi there

The ST16 keeps crashing, often mid flight. I was told this might be due to the memory on the ST16 being stretched due to there being too much map data on the device. Is there a way I can prevent the thing saving map tiles and does any one know how to clear the memory?

Thanks

When you connect the ST16 to your computer and click on the icon for the controller you should see the amount on internal storage available.

Storage Capacity.jpg

Hi there

The ST16 keeps crashing, often mid flight. I was told this might be due to the memory on the ST16 being stretched due to there being too much map data on the device. Is there a way I can prevent the thing saving map tiles and does any one know how to clear the memory?

Thanks
There are a few things that "may" cause this. If the battery is not that good any longer, and if the fans are not working correctly it may be overheating.

There are a few things that "may" cause this. If the battery is not that good any longer, and if the fans are not working correctly it may be overheating.
Thanks for relies everyone, haven't had time to try them yet. The *** thing is brand new.

I was told map storage is probably the problem from Yuneec UK. To be honest I am mightily unimpressed with my H520, the only thing going for it so far is it's ability to operate in the wind, other than that it is far inferior to the phantom 4 pro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval