Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 not connecting

Reaction score
Tried 3 different USP thumb drives that used to work with it, now it does not read them and can't transfer data. Also directly connecting to a pc doesnt work. Any suggestions?

Tried 3 different USP thumb drives that used to work with it, now it does not read them and can't transfer data. Also directly connecting to a pc doesnt work. Any suggestions?
It sounds like a problem with the USB port. Does it charge properly?

It sounds like a problem with the USB port. Does it charge properly?
Yes it charges, but dos not read thumb drives neither and that port is a different USB port. Do you just plug the charger USB cable to PC and done? Connected? Never worked for me, tried 3 different PCs, windows 7 and 10.

Yes it charges, but dos not read thumb drives neither and that port is a different USB port. Do you just plug the charger USB cable to PC and done? Connected? Never worked for me, tried 3 different PCs, windows 7 and 10.
I use the charging cable to connect the ST16s to the PC. I've never used the USB on top of the controller.

I seem to remember, maybe I'm confused, that the top port was only for powering other devices and as a data input, not a data output.

I use the charging cable to connect the ST16s to the PC. I've never used the USB on top of the controller.
PC does not recognize the USB charging port connection. It does not even say any USB device has connected either needs a driver or not, nothing.

PC does not recognize the USB charging port connection. It does not even say any USB device has connected either needs a driver or not, nothing.
You must use the Yuneec charging cable. It allows data & charging. A standard phone charging cable will not transfer data.

Strange. I wonder if it's a problem with the cable?
If you let the ST16s boot completely and then plug in the cable you should see a popup that shows the ST16 is connected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech