Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 Standby Mode

Reaction score
Found this on youtube. Don't really see where it's much of a use personally. If my controller is on I'm probably flying. If not then I'm tinkering with flight settings and thus not in "standby mode".

Reactions: Eduardo Arevalo
Hummmm,.

Ok I tried it and it does indeed shut off the screen/monitor and the cooling fans and comes back on upon pressing the red start button. So now what?? LOL

It's useful if you need to let the H cooldown between flights. Out here in california, it's been in the 80-90's, so definitely need to let her cooldown a bit between flights. Plus it doesn't have to 'boot up', so you don't have to wait as long and you're not spewing out rf while the controller is sitting idle. I wouldn't use it for long term 'downtime', but for short waits, it's an alternative to powering down.

Reactions: Forrestt
It's useful if you need to let the H cooldown between flights. Out here in california, it's been in the 80-90's, so definitely need to let her cooldown a bit between flights. Plus it doesn't have to 'boot up', so you don't have to wait as long and you're not spewing out rf while the controller is sitting idle. I wouldn't use it for long term 'downtime', but for short waits, it's an alternative to powering down.
Makes sense. Thanks for the input! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop