Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st16

Reaction score
I having trouble with my ST 16, when I turn it on it's asking for a password that I have no idea what it might, never did it before, I tried everything I could think of, no luck. Shortly after that it just shuts down all together, don't know where to go from here....any help with this would be appreciated. I'm am 73 and needless to say I'm technologically challenged, I'm not even sure if in the right place to be asking for help....coolcooch

I would suggest calling Yuneec UK on +44 208 4494321 and asking them. Sounds like an Admin issue which they should be able to resolve quickly. If no answer - which is quite common - email them at [email protected]. Good luck.

I having trouble with my ST 16, when I turn it on it's asking for a password that I have no idea what it might, never did it before, I tried everything I could think of, no luck. Shortly after that it just shuts down all together, don't know where to go from here....any help with this would be appreciated. I'm am 73 and needless to say I'm technologically challenged, I'm not even sure if in the right place to be asking for help....coolcooch
Try this.... 1234567890

Reactions: PatR
I appreciate all the help but I finally figured it out, not sure how put a password in my ST16 but I sure don't like it, I have to put the password in every time I boot it up. I"m not at all tech savvy so I'm not sure how I put in the password, if I knew how to get rid of it I would, can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Thanks a bunch....any help I get is much appreciated, needless to say, being technologically challenged I need all the help I can get.....lol

Reactions: Murray Martz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval