Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16s battery now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Typhoon H Pro RS, ST16 3 Antenna model uses battery with the same battery YP-3A but has a 2 lead EC connection, not the above internal terminal connection. It even shares the same NCR part number. Odd both same type & ncr number but different terminal. How do you identify one from the other?

My Typhoon H Pro RS, ST16 3 Antenna model uses battery with the same battery YP-3A but has a 2 lead EC connection, not the above internal terminal connection. It even shares the same NCR part number. Odd both same type & ncr number but different terminal. How do you identify one from the other?

Did you ever get an answer to this? I have an H520 and have been ranting to Yuneec to make a standalone charger for the ST16S batteries. We are an Emergency Response Organization in the Alaskan Arctic, and five hours is an unacceptable wait, especially since everyone says to keep the batteries at 30% in storage. We have several of the ST16S batteries as backups but no reasonable way to charge one while using the others.

Does anyone know about the product mentioned in the message above (link at the end of this message)? Is it for the current ST16S battery that comes with the H520? The link is all in German and I, sadly, took French.

Many thanks for any information.
Best regards,
...c.

The link for the charging frame for the battery: copter.eu - The YUNEEC Experts

Did you ever get an answer to this? I have an H520 and have been ranting to Yuneec to make a standalone charger for the ST16S batteries. We are an Emergency Response Organization in the Alaskan Arctic, and five hours is an unacceptable wait, especially since everyone says to keep the batteries at 30% in storage. We have several of the ST16S batteries as backups but no reasonable way to charge one while using the others.

Does anyone know about the product mentioned in the message above (link at the end of this message)? Is it for the current ST16S battery that comes with the H520? The link is all in German and I, sadly, took French.

Best regards,
...c.

That is a great solution. The English translation is the following:
With this charging cradle you can charge the battery of the YUNEEC ST-16S externally with a "commercially available model builder" (eg: SKY RC D100 or YUNEEC A10).
The charger is connected via the 4mm banana plug with the model builder, the battery is inserted into the shell and then charged (1S Li-ion / 5A)
Content: 1x charger with contacts and 4mm banana plug

Reactions: Graham

Best regards,
...c.

I didn't get a response but if you have the style without the 2 Lead EC connector you're good with the charger.
If you have the 2 lead, best bet is to obtain a EC connector and use it's lead pig tails to connect to a charger through a few "alligator clip - banana plug" leads. I'm assuming your H520 ST16S is the above. I've since learned the ST16S is the H520 and the H480 3 Antenna is a ST16 plus or something similar.

On the battery charge, these are Li-Ion not LiPo so you can charge a few spares via the charger when not using. The Li-Ion will hold there charge much longer without the storage issues like the LiPo. Many Cameras & CVTV Cameras use Li-Ion and hold their charge very long time.

Any charging frame available from US suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlife