Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16s

DJI uses the map data from your phone to display that info on the screen. The ST-16S is self contained and does not link to any external device nor does it have any ability to display its own GPS data. I do agree that being able to switch through various views is a nice feature.

Reactions: Mike Irish
DJI uses the map data from your phone to display that info on the screen. The ST-16S is self contained and does not link to any external device nor does it have any ability to display its own GPS data. I do agree that being able to switch through various views is a nice feature.
Doesn't it show as your flying, l met someone as we were flying in the same location, and he had the controller with no phone ? I only looked at it fast because we were near each other, and l didn't want to crash into him, or him into me ?

Check out UAV Toolbox. After you land, it processes the telemetry.
It gets the map from a nearby WiFi (maybe your phone)
Yep I watch them after the flight, what I was after is while in flight, but you brought up a good idea, If I use my phone as a hot spot (which I dont know how) I wonder if you could use the toolbox to view as your flyin ? I'm going to check that out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11