Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Standard recharge time for ST16? Mine is 6+ hours and still not fully charged

So not counting the 6 + hours I had it charging yesterday that got it up to the 65% mark. From 11:30 am till now (4:30 pm) --that's 5 hours it took to charge the ST16 battery going from 65% to 100% using a direct line into the UP120AC super charger. Pardon my language but that sucks. Should I request a new battery from Yuneec?

Last edited:
So not counting the 6 + hours I had it charging yesterday that got it up to the 65% mark. From 11:30 am till now (4:30 pm) --that's 5 hours it took to charge the ST16 battery goig from 65% to 100% using a direct line into the UP120AC super charger. Pardon my language but that sucks monkey balls. Should I request a new battery from Yuneec?
I would...that is terrible.

Bill W.

I've had the ST16 plugged in for well over 6 hours using the provided charging station (but with no Typhoon battery) and it's not giving me a full charge.... I was at roughly 25% And 6 hours ++ later I'm only at 76%

Anyway to trouble shoot what the problem is? Charger? The ST16? The battery?

Thanks.
Was the ST16 down to 10% or brand new?

So just to update this thread. Turns out it appears as it's something with the Controller itself. They were awesome to send me out a new battery. I plugged that in and it registered at 78% charge. Because I was going to film tomorrow I wanted a full charge but after over 2 hours hours it only went to 79% -- 1% charge in over 2 hours. It's something with the Controller itself.

I requested a new replacement "so that I am not extending my pain with a refurbished model"... hopefully they're grant me that so i am not inheriting some another's person's problems.

Final update: Oy Oy Oy. Turns out it was the USB cable. Even though the cable I had was brand new --it was apparently defective. I mean who thinks to check a USB cord especially when it was brand new in the first place. DOH!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers