Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

steady grip ?

The latest version of the CGO3 app on the PlayStore is v0.1.0.0067 and there are reviews that say the app fails on their Android system. I had the same experience with that version and after connecting the camera in the WiFi settings, starting the CGO app, then selecting Camera it would display the Google Eyes for a few seconds then flash the camera view and crash.

I had read a post some time ago about earlier versions of the app working, so I got on the apkpure site and found a total of 9 versions of the app. Support for the CGO3+ camera came in the second version v0.1.0.0035Build3. The last two versions (.0062 and .0067) fail the same way on my Fire 7 tablet, but versions .0056 and .0057 work fine. I did not try any of the earlier versions of the app.

If you use the files from apkpure, be sure to use their app to do the install. Their apk files have versions for several Android OS versions and hardware variations. The apkpure app works like GooglePlay to match the needed parts to your hardware and OS version.

The iOS version of the CGO app on the App Store works just fine for those of you with iPhones and iPads.

The latest version of the CGO3 app on the PlayStore is v0.1.0.0067 and there are reviews that say the app fails on their Android system. I had the same experience with that version and after connecting the camera in the WiFi settings, starting the CGO app, then selecting Camera it would display the Google Eyes for a few seconds then flash the camera view and crash.

I just tried that exact same version on my Galaxy S8 and it works perfectly fine. Maybe it is an issue with certain devices? I rarely had any issues with this app. In one version it did not want to show the image properly. A simple restart of the app fixed the problem. Restarting ones was always enough.

These things wont stay connected unless you have a Lipo 11volt battery. Ive just burned thru 2 sets of new alkalines just trying to get it set up. I dont know if I wanna pay another $20 for a lipo batt cause I already feel ripped off
You didn't get ripped off, as its well noted on battery consumption ? I posted about adding the adapter to use your drone battery, but failed to mention that theres one for the 500 battery as well ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval