Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Stellar Performance With H Plus In Iceland

Reaction score
As Steve Carr will attest to when I flew my H in Iceland before particularly the last couple times I was having constant satellite and behavioral issues. I cannot believe how tremendously solid the H Plus was in flying today here in Iceland no more issues and nothing but smooth trouble free flying. With gusty winds it flew silky smooth with power to spare, my video is very smooth despite the wind. The screen is 100 percent clearer in sunny conditions. It finds satellites quickly. I will order another one when I get home.

The DNG problems I'd spoke about earlier is either a computer or monitor issue as my DNG's came in crisp using my laptop. I highly recommend this great release...looking forward to when touch pad flying is available on the H Plus...I'll be in Iceland almost three weeks so I'll try and post more samples.

What’s intriguing is that when using Photoscape to view his DNG’s I also experienced a softness issue. JPG’s were sharper.

What version of PS and ACR are you using to process DNG files from the H Plus? In other words, how are you demosaicing the RAW DNG?

What’s intriguing is that when using Photoscape to view his DNG’s I also experienced a softness issue. JPG’s were sharper.

What I saw of his DNG's very closely matched (in terms of sharpness) the CG03+ DNG's when I went through the same workflow as normal. I would say defiantly no sharpening applied but workable for sure.

What version of PS and ACR are you using to process DNG files from the H Plus? In other words, how are you demosaicing the RAW DNG?

I'm using Photoscape Pro v2.8.2 for Windows. To my knowledge it does not employ ACR.

Excellent news and we all want to see what you come up with... We want ice caves! :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430