Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Stick on Numbers

Reaction score
Any ideas on what to use or company that makes stick on numbers for registration

This is what I can make. Any style type font, I have thousands of fonts.
I can also do this with black text and clear tape. This stuff will last outside for years.

IMG_1827.jpg

I just cut out the number from the email they sent me and taped it inside the battery compartment.

I've registered as a hobbyist. Did my print out.
All I can see is you need to carry this certificate on person.
All the information I've read so far contains no information about identifying the bird.
Where are you getting this information source about number registration on bird?

From FAA website
You will receive a unique registration number, not an N-number, and you must mark the registration number on your UAS by some means that is legible and allows the number to be readily seen. The registration number may be placed in a battery compartment as long as it can be accessed without the use of tools.

From FAA website
You will receive a unique registration number, not an N-number, and you must mark the registration number on your UAS by some means that is legible and allows the number to be readily seen. The registration number may be placed in a battery compartment as long as it can be accessed without the use of tools.
Absolutely correct. Most people are putting them in the battery cavity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval