Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Still have a beef with Yuneec Europe, but...

Reaction score
You may saw some of my comments about the poor quality of the Yuneec Europe.

I had 2 Typhoons crash in less than 3 week, at my best knowledge it was a Typhoon problem.

I send the first one to Yuneec Europe and it was a really nightmare, and at the end they say that it was my fault.. and it wasent.

The second, i send to the dealer that i bought.

And i like to be fair. When i have bad things to say…. I say it.

But also when i think that that someone deserve a palm in the back, i have to say it.

So, even i bought my first Typhoon in early june, and it crash in early Agost. Even i bought the second in the end of august and have it only for a week… i just receive the replacement of my second “H” Pro.

It take for ages, and this is not compatible with a professional businesses, but at least i have a replace bird.

And i have to say thanks to António at futurhobby.com to give the extra mile to get me a new drone.

Tomorrow i’ll do the first flight with a new Typhoon, and i hope that all goes smooth because i really like to have a 6 motor drone and an alternative to DJI.

But… Mr. Yuneec Guys… keep up with the camera specifications of the others… we need it, and you can do it!

Otherwise, for us who need the best camera capabilities, it will get short with the Typhoon.

One other thing, when we don't like something we telll it several times. But when something good happen we just tell it like it is. So... keep that in mind and read this post several times :)

Reactions: jaykay2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop