Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Strobon For H

i use high grip velcro

I have 2 on the front and one on each side

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have 2 on the front and one on each side

I have the RS module so not a lot of real estate on the front. Afraid of puting anything on the top where the GPS is. Maybe I should look into custom 3d printed clamps with flat platforms for the arms.

I am thinking of attaching mine to the back of the battery with a bit of velcro. I want it pointed slightly down since the H will usually be above me. I don't want to on the front because I don't want the flash showing up in the video, especially at night or in fog.

they dont

I was thinking of two white on the front legs buried into the foam and two red at the rear mounted similarly.
Or possibly 3d printed mounts, I would like to try still to keep them at the end of the legs though.

I put mine on the front of one of the legs, so when the gear is raised it still faces forward.
Used velcro, has not fallen off yet.

I put mine on the front of one of the legs, so when the gear is raised it still faces forward.
Used velcro, has not fallen off yet.

Great minds...I did the same thing. Works great. Of course I do not fly at night, lol.

Hi Guys,
I have 2 green and 2 reds and I am contemplating using the reds on the left and greens on the right stuck on with super glue. This provides ample space to then be able to connect up the USB for charging and also for 360` orientation! I will also probably just put a piece of black electrical tape over it to allow for a better contrasting effect. I have also invested in 2 twin mini USB cables to facilitate charging.
Michael.

Attachments

• Strobon 01.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
Anyone know if these are bright enough to meet the FAA requirements for collison avoidance?

Rich.
Probably not. While they are nice and bright, and would be seen by most, I do not think the would meet FAA requirements.
Let alone we are not suppose to fly at night.

Anyone know if these are bright enough to meet the FAA requirements for collison avoidance?
Mate! The brightness on these strobes is pretty awesome. (STROBON Standalone - Flytron) I don't know what the FAA requirements are in terms of how they calculate brightness - but these are pretty damned good! When I get an opportunity - I will upload a video and then you can judge for yourselves!

I think the FAA requires that navagationlights be visable for 2 miles for night operation. I currently have 2 waiver forms submitted for 2 different operations with the FAA that are at night

I know this thread is old but I've been making Strobon Cree mounts for DJI products for a while now and I've received a lot of requests for mounts for the Typhoon H. Here lies the problem, I don't have a Typhoon H to measure the diameter of the carbon fiber arms or the landing gear (possibly the best location for mounting them). Does anyone know the diameter of the CF arms or landing gear? Here is the design for the DJI Inspire 1 & 2 and below that the Phantom Series and Below that the Mavic Pro series. Thanks for your help guys and gals.

When I get home I'll measure mine for you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder