Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Support Case Unanswered for weeks

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Not sure if this is the correct section to post this, but, I've recently had a flyaway on launch that ended up totalling my typhoon H plus. I can't seem to get through to support and the case I opened on the web portal has been left unanswered for 3 weeks now. Wondering if anyone knows how to get in touch with yuneec about repairs.

Hey everyone. Not sure if this is the correct section to post this, but, I've recently had a flyaway on launch that ended up totalling my typhoon H plus. I can't seem to get through to support and the case I opened on the web portal has been left unanswered for 3 weeks now. Wondering if anyone knows how to get in touch with yuneec about repairs.

If you are trying to execute a warranty claim, then continuing attempts to contact Yuneec is likely your only option.

If only interested in getting your craft repaired, you might want to try vertigo drones or terrestrial imaging as two possibilities. They might be doing warranty work, but then again maybe not.

Good luck!

Jeff

Reactions: Mike Irish
If you are trying to execute a warranty claim, then continuing attempts to contact Yuneec is likely your only option.

If only interested in getting your craft repaired, you might want to try vertigo drones or terrestrial imaging as two possibilities. They might be doing warranty work, but then again maybe not.

Good luck!

Jeff
the thing is, they have zero available dates to schedule calls and don't list hours for the chat function. It seems like the entire thing is a bit off. I really wish it were easier to get a hold of someone.

There are no more operations in the US for Yuneec, everything is over in Europe now. Good luck trying to get anything done with Yuneec here otherwise. Your best bet is try to asses the damage and have it repaired by someone that knows what they are doing and at a "reasonable" cost, other thing would be to use the crashed one as your spare parts bird. There are plenty of H480 Typhoons available on ebay nowadays at a fairly decent price. Just depending on the repair cost it may be the better option. I know that Vertigo drones offers repairs and there are some others out there, just have to remember shipping to and from can get pricey, yet another thing to consider if repairing or replacing is feasible.

How bad is it? It's really the camera that is the fragile egg easy to break, lot of the the other bits are, unscrew and replace, any photos on its condition?

they took your money then fled the country,too many repairs to do and flyaway clams to pay goodbyeu drone company it will soon happen in other country as well

Reactions: Warlocc
Download this document and refer to the attachment for retrieving the H+ flightlogs and upload them here. We may be able to determine the cause. It could help save you money if you are going for a warranty claim or using a repair facility.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots