Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Survey: 4G/LTE Upgrade for Yuneec H520

Reaction score
Sky Drone brings 4G/LTE capabilities to drones. Together with Yuneec and other major industry players, Sky Drone is a member of the DroneCode project. We are currently investigating the demand and requirements for a product that adds 4G/LTE capabilities specifically to the Yuneec H520.

It would be great if you could help us with your thoughts by filling out this short survey:
Sky Drone - Yuneec H520 4G/LTE Upgrade Survey

Reactions: RPR
I imagine that will depend on the regulations in force in different countries. But I tell you that I fix that in Europe VLOS at 500m, BVLOS 1000m. Only in EVLOS mode with segregated air space can these distances be surpassed and very few people use it except in research.

In other countries where the regulations are much more lax, or for customers who simply do not comply with it, it would be a good option.

is that 2 fpv camera I am seeing. one in front one on the bottom. Looking forward to see how this will work with h520rtk. suggestion if you can. integrate a anti collision beacons one on the bottom and one each side visual range of three statue miles to enable this to night time flight waver operations in the usa.

is that 2 fpv camera I am seeing. one in front one on the bottom.
yes, correct.

suggestion if you can. integrate a anti collision beacons one on the bottom and one each side visual range of three statue miles to enable this to night time flight waver operations in the usa.
Unforutnately this is out of the scope of this product. There seem to be third party products already doing this though (search for FoxFury H520 lights).

Interesting product! I like how you've integrated it into the airframe and camera connections. I wonder would such a connection enable other useful payloads?

I wonder would the integration of an ADS-B transponder be useful too?

Unfortunately I cant see myself using such a product due to the process for achieving BVLOS in the UK currently.

Wow!!!!! 4G to piggyback to the network is a fantastic solution. The 4G LTE drones were developed to answer the common problems that 2.4 and 5.8 GHz communications often encounter. I believe Walkera (spelling?) was been developing this with great success that the big boys are implementing this with their heavy and expensive payload.

Question, since the H+ has close to a similar platform as the H520, logically this will work also with the H+, correct?

I am thrilled that you guys are introducing this to a Yuneec AC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval