Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Switching from ST16 to wizard flying

Reaction score
Is there a easier way to change back to the st16 after flying with the wizard? If anyone knows a shortcut please post it. Thanks

I go into settings then I choose st16 click on it then the rest as follows

Make sure the Wizard is powered off. After the H is rebooted, if it doesn't reconnect to the ST16 then you have to re-bind it. The binding is something of a security measure so that no one else can bind to the H. It will only bind to one control device. While it might be a pain, it should be fairly fast to re-bind the ST16.

Make sure the Wizard is powered off. After the H is rebooted, if it doesn't reconnect to the ST16 then you have to re-bind it. The binding is something of a security measure so that no one else can bind to the H. It will only bind to one control device. While it might be a pain, it should be fairly fast to re-bind the ST16.
That is what I’m talking about, you always bind it back to the st16 after using the wizard. Is that normal or sometimes it loses its bind??

That is what I’m talking about, you always bind it back to the st16 after using the wizard. Is that normal or sometimes it loses its bind??
It's been quite some time since I used the Wizard, but my recollection is the need to rebind when switching.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval