Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Taking Responsibility

DCH

Dr. FrankenPhoon
Reaction score
It looks like we may never see the end of the pandemic coming anytime soon unless we all -each and every one of us, start taking this more seriously and do more to stop the spread of the virus. And now that the state of Washington has issued a mandatory mask order, I'm done fartin' around. I for one am becoming very proactive about wearing a mask everywhere now, even when I'm out flying my camera with no one else around,

...because we can NEVER be too safe!

Drone Mask.jpg

It looks like we may never see the end of the pandemic coming anytime soon unless we all -each and every one of us, start taking this more seriously and do more to stop the spread of the virus. And now that the state of Washington has issued a mandatory mask order, I'm done fartin' around. I for one am becoming very proactive about wearing a mask everywhere now, even when I'm out flying my camera with no one else around,

View attachment 22626
Nice picture, I like the orange glow on the props ?

Reactions: DCH

View attachment 22626
Okay. If everyone had their say and acted as your insurance, soon the contagion levels would be really low. In Spain people soon forget the dead and the risk of contagion and unfortunately we will return to confinement.

I'll drink to that...
hi ray rayi was looking for a test center/club to take my ham tech license i live in nj neardelran closest club is 20 miles away,i called them up and it seems they frown on r.c.pilots getting a tech license,got no help from them,seems i"ll never get my license

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal