Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Taking the Typhoon H for a spin around the neighborhood

Scott -- looks like you are in the Central FL area, maybe around Ocala or Leesburg. "Sandy Beaches of Florida ..." location? OK, not-so-natural SQUARE lake to make homes "waterfront." Like me, you need to smooth out the camera movements; you sure to have the bird's movement down nicely. -- From the Sunny Beaches of Ft Lauderdale.

Reactions: TyphoonAddict
Scott -- looks like you are in the Central FL area, maybe around Ocala or Leesburg. "Sandy Beaches of Florida ..." location? OK, not-so-natural SQUARE lake to make homes "waterfront." Like me, you need to smooth out the camera movements; you sure to have the bird's movement down nicely. -- From the Sunny Beaches of Ft Lauderdale.
Palm Coast 32164 area south of Bunnell. Quail Hollow subdivision.

Palm Coast 32164 area south of Bunnell. Quail Hollow subdivision.
Know where it is. Born in raised in Miami, went to Uof F, had a couple of acres off Little Lake Weir, lived in Panama City, Daytona Beach (right across from the Top of the Daytona), Tampa and now Ft Lauderdale. Will be looking forward to your vids in the future. Be safe and fly right.

Sorry I'm missing part #3 including the landing but the winds weren't the best and I had to hand catch it and it fought with me until I got the motors shut down. It was bobbing around too much over the landing zone and the battery was low.. I'll never try that again. I'm sure that's what corrupted the 3rd video as it was running at the time.

Know where it is. Born in raised in Miami, went to Uof F, had a couple of acres off Little Lake Weir, lived in Panama City, Daytona Beach (right across from the Top of the Daytona), Tampa and now Ft Lauderdale. Will be looking forward to your vids in the future. Be safe and fly right.
Cool, I used to live near FIU after I moved here from Michigan and met my current wife. Fun times...

You're very lucky that you can take your drone around your neighborhood unfortunately in the UK if we so much has took it 5 ft off the ground in a residential area we would have had the police round "we do live in a nanny state" here in the UK
I live right by John Lenion

Sorry I'm missing part #3 including the landing but the winds weren't the best and I had to hand catch it and it fought with me until I got the motors shut down. It was bobbing around too much over the landing zone and the battery was low.. I'll never try that again. I'm sure that's what corrupted the 3rd video as it was running at the time.
If you shut down the drone with the video still recording the video isn't readable but if you put the card back in and restart the drone it will finish the writing process and you can get the video back. I've had to do this a couple of times.

It's almost always due to a dicey landing. I'm so relieved that the drone made it back safely that I forget to stop the recording and rush to the drone to shut it down.

If you shut down the drone with the video still recording the video isn't readable but if you put the card back in and restart the drone it will finish the writing process and you can get the video back. I've had to do this a couple of times.

It's almost always due to a dicey landing. I'm so relieved that the drone made it back safely that I forget to stop the recording and rush to the drone to shut it down.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss