Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Telemetry data from China

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I found numerous flight log files from China in the flightlog folder. Can someone explain this?

Greetings from Germany

Yeah, It when they built and tested in China before shipping to your Country ! All of them have it in the flight logs!

Reactions: zapp
Ah ok, thanks for the quick reply. I'm reliefed knowing that, thought they sold me a used drone... ;)

Reactions: DroneClone
Till now it's doing just fine. Have updated everything with the standart firmware pre first flight and I have very good stability on everything, so many Satelites at any time and the range is more than satisfying with stock antennas. I think I made a good decision but to be sure I need a few more flights.

Reactions: DroneClone
Till now it's doing just fine. Have updated everything with the standart firmware pre first flight and i have very good stability on everything, so many Satelites at any time and the range is more than satisfying with stock antennas. I think i made a good decision but to be sure i need a few more flights.
Yes, try it out well ! Camera and all, I am hoping you received a great unit and fly safe !

How do we erase the entire flight log info so we can start fresh? Im currently having an issue with my timing lining up between the Telemetry data from the S16 and the camera video files from the drone, when i say this im not just saying its a simple 6 hour difference ie its not as easy as one saying 9pm and the other saying 3pm but instead the telemetry data will log something like 3-6 minutes showing my altitude at 0.0 then -1.2 for like i said about 5 mins so and also have about 8 mins of telemetry data as a single file but then another telemetry file with a different 9-10 mins but then when trying to align the video with the telemetry, my video may only be a total of only 12 mins and that is starting the recording before i take off and only stopping the recording after I land so basically the camera is recording my entire flight and before and after but yet the telemetry data is showing not only an additional 3-8 mins but the files are split into 2 separate files for some reason! What is the best way to Sync the Time And date data between the ST16 and the H? Because I've already synced my ST16 by manually setting the date and time and also tried the automatic setting so my ST16 has always been displaying the correct date and times, its the H camera that the time and date is incorrect. please someone help me on this issue. I know that the video and telemetry data files will never be perfectly matched and you have to always manually align them when using apps such as DashWare etc but like Ive said mine is way off. Also to do with this issue, is the H set to a certain altitude before we fly it ie when its on the ground before takeoff shouldn't it register as 0.0ft altitude cuz my telemetry data seems as if its only saving the altitude as Meters rather than ft and when i look at the file i always have much of the first part of the files showing negative altitudes, why is this because i've had it set to Imperial since i bought it Ie showing FT. Rather then Meters and Mph rather then Kph etc. Thank you so much Tom C.

Tom, what is your goal here? An interesting post, but over my head. I don't think telemetry is normally used except as a troubleshooting aid when there are problems or a crash. A lot of us have problems with the time settings not reflecting Daylight Savings Time. Do you mean that when you fly 5 times, you then have trouble locating telemetrics for flight # 2 or whichever?

Tom, what is your goal here? An interesting post, but over my head. I don't think telemetry is normally used except as a troubleshooting aid when there are problems or a crash. A lot of us have problems with the time settings not reflecting Daylight Savings Time. Do you mean that when you fly 5 times, you then have trouble locating telemetrics for flight # 2 or whichever?
Keep in mind the unstable clock on the st16

No I'm not referring to 5 separate flights but instead referring to 1 flight at a time. Then if I'm wanting to use the video and telemetry to make a telemetry overlayed video with DashWare apps I am having difficulty aligning the data with video because for example if I have a 14-minute video recording I then look at what is supposed to be the telemetry file data for that flight I usually find the data ranging over 2 separate files and in all adding up to about 4-5 minutes more data time than what i have in video files. So correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Telemetry data doesn't start until you actually take-off from the ground so if Im starting my recording before i take-off and not stopping the recording until after I land & shut off the propellers shouldn't the telemetry files line up relatively close to the video recording? Im just curious to how to set the time properly on the H itself cuz I have the ST16 date and time synced perfectly on every flight without having to reset or resync each time.

No I'm not referring to 5 separate flights but instead referring to 1 flight at a time. Then if I'm wanting to use the video and telemetry to make a telemetry overlayed video with DashWare apps I am having difficulty aligning the data with video because for example if I have a 14-minute video recording I then look at what is supposed to be the telemetry file data for that flight I usually find the data ranging over 2 separate files and in all adding up to about 4-5 minutes more data time than what i have in video files. So correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the Telemetry data doesn't start until you actually take-off from the ground so if Im starting my recording before i take-off and not stopping the recording until after I land & shut off the propellers shouldn't the telemetry files line up relatively close to the video recording? Im just curious to how to set the time properly on the H itself cuz I have the ST16 date and time synced perfectly on every flight without having to reset or resync each time.

Telemetry in the ST16 is from connection to the aircraft to disconnection. so it will always exceed flight time.

Reactions: Rayray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval