Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Telemetry question

Reaction score
I was checking out my telemetry of my last flight looking for distance traveled and don't see a column for it. I know I'm missing something as I have overlaid past videos
with telemetry and one of my gauges had takeoff distance and showed on my video. What column A-X is supposed to show this data?

WTFDproject Thank you once again for your response to my question about telemetry logs. I believe your right as there are no values posted in any of the columns in my telemetry readout yet does show up when I add Telemetry to my videos using Dashware. I just downloaded "Q500log2KML" program and will examine it later when I have the time.

Correct, it is a calculated value (Haversine formula - Wikipedia), nowhere in the telemetry.
You can export distace to start when you convert telemetry to Dashware CSV file. Distance is in the first column.
You can also create a chart for distance when you click on the header 'latitude' or 'longitude'.

All columns in flight log files are described in the q500log2kml manual, chapter 3 Appendix.

br HE

Thank you h-elsner, After downloading your manual I didn't get a chance to check the whole thing out. I just checked it out from beginning to end and am impressed with the amount of information you put in it. It is really a very thorough program and will study it more this evening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval