Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Testing the follow - look at features over water

Compliments for filming and for the courage.

Taking off and landing from the boat ?

All work in "smart/see me" mode?

Special settings?

Thanks for the information

Thanks!
Both the landing and take off were from hand. I was more worried about taking off than landing for some reason. All shot in SMART mode but I had to switch from follow to look at in order to get pitch control of the camera. ( I think I have that right ). I locked the WB as always as well as the exposure but it came out a little over exposed... so I had to adjust over all brightness. Also shot in Georgeous setting.

I have a lot more video from my trip... some really cool stuff following my brother in law's SOLO.

Thanks!
Both the landing and take off were from hand. I was more worried about taking off than landing for some reason. All shot in SMART mode but I had to switch from follow to look at in order to get pitch control of the camera. ( I think I have that right ). I locked the WB as always as well as the exposure but it came out a little over exposed... so I had to adjust over all brightness. Also shot in Georgeous setting.

I have a lot more video from my trip... some really cool stuff following my brother in law's SOLO.

Can't wait to see it. Tell him to scrap the SOLO and join the dark side ;-)

Reactions: Brent D
I wonder if the 'orbit me' function would work in a situation like you had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Brent D
The video looks great nice job........Question how did the Typoon H perform , any glitches when flying...........sudden jerks. I noticed this when I had my TPH Pro in smart mode follow me with real sense turned on. The first few seconds tracks me smoothly with smart mode on all of a sudden the typoon H starts to jerk with glitches then recovers just very scary when your watching.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval