Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Thanks Yuneec

Reaction score
Many thanks to the guys at Yuneec for helping us today with our purchase of the Typhoon Pro to add to our drone capability.

Our clients will hopefully be happy with the footage we obtain to help us manage their hostile risks.

Attachments

• IMG_6175.JPG
    IMG_6175.JPG
    597.8 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: clackey
If this an advertisement for hostile risk management? I'm kinda surprised there is no link.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

We conduct risk management for industry, high profile individuals and media sources. We provide intelligence, security, surveillance against hostile threats. This could be fixated individuals, single issue groups, terrorism, theft or fraud. We intend using our Typhoon for surveillance and conducting risk surveys. We already use bespoke made drones, but this will be used for specific purposes.

We conduct risk management for industry, high profile individuals and media sources. We provide intelligence, security, surveillance against hostile threats. This could be fixated individuals, single issue groups, terrorism, theft or fraud. We intend using our Typhoon for surveillance and conducting risk surveys. We already use bespoke made drones, but this will be used for specific purposes.

Do you have any jobs going? I need a new one lol

We always have associate posts available. Unfortunately due to our clients and the level of work conducted, we only use either ex military intelligence , police officers or those that have worked for UK OGD's. This is because our associates need to be a minimum of security cleared to SECRET.

We always have associate posts available. Unfortunately due to our clients and the level of work conducted, we only use either ex military intelligence , police officers or those that have worked for UK OGD's. This is because our associates need to be a minimum of security cleared to SECRET.
Yeah, obviously you aren't advertising on this forum then.. you will pick up exactly 0 clients from here.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

If you need someone on the U.S. west coast send a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks to the guys at Yuneec for helping us today with our purchase of the Typhoon Pro to add to our drone capability.

Our clients will hopefully be happy with the footage we obtain to help us manage their hostile risks.

Yuneec has an email address to thank, This is a forum about Yuneec drones, not advertising...

Being retired LEO and former MI, too bad not in the states and working on FAA part 107 test!

The post is an advertisement:
Thanking Yuneec for selling you their stuff? If you have any drone knowledge, I seriously doubt you need help on what to buy. And relying on gathering G2 from the source who is trying to sell you something makes zero sense. There is much more and unbiased real world info readily available on this forum and other places on the Web.
Advertisement...and we're not impressed, go away.

Reactions: Max Gibson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech