Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The AUX BUTTON

Reaction score
What's up y'all I have looked all over the Internet about the auxiliary button that's all I keep coming up with is they have not come up with any use for it or it's not good for anything but a lot of those are from 2016 I have not found anything recent about that button have they come up with anything for the aux button thank you

What's up y'all I have looked all over the Internet about the auxiliary button that's all I keep coming up with is they have not come up with any use for it or it's not good for anything but a lot of those are from 2016 I have not found anything recent about that button have they come up with anything for the aux button thank you
Isn’t that what you turn “real sense “ on and off with if you have it?
if you have real sense obstacle avoidance, doesn’t the aux switch control that?

well, it makes a nice clicking sound... :rolleyes:

Reactions: B Scott
You can steal it later to fix a bad motor start stop button. That’s about it. Maybe I’ll attach an air horn to my rig and wire it in for that. Give a nice warning blast before take off. It’s still useless on the new ST also.

Reactions: banjo
Makes for a great panic button when people get themselves into trouble. Take the fingers iff the sticks and push the button. The aircraft stops, hovers in place, and gives them time to think about their next move. Of course the same thing happens when they get their fingers off the sticks and don’t push the button but pushing the button causes them to think they executed a save with brilliance.

Mine launches the missiles. What, you didn't get that option? ;o)

Reactions: banjo
I have a Dream....that posts here are about Yuneec drones! Please!
Lol ok photo has spoken hahahaha we all need a bit of fun and a laugh tho can't be always about yuneecs low quality components or flyaways [emoji14]

Actually just now, after fiddling around trying to understand how the channel mixer works I was able to set the Aux button to work as an additional Arm/disarm motor button.

The way the channel mixer works limits how much you can do with the Aux button; you can't really assign a particular function per se (no, its not possible to set it to disable gps this way)

I'm sure there are lots of interesting combinations using that Aux button, I'll keep looking.. At least now I will be able to disarm motors without reaching to the top of the remote.

Be careful! As others have already mentined: I would strongly advise not to mess with channel mixer unless you really know what you are doing

Greetings!

You find a way to assign GPS on/off and we'll elect you Ming the Merciless.... :D

Jules_flies has a video on YouTube on how to start and stop the props with the auxiliary button. Check it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt