Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The creative moment is yours to control.

RPR

Reaction score
I gave the SD a rating of a perfect 10 in creating cinematic reels. The Steady Device (SD) is not a magic device or an app. It takes one battery pack to get used to using the device, and since that it is not an app it can fluidly transition from a directional flight path from pitch to roll, forward and reverse in a matter of second, without exiting a manuever. What is unique about Yuneec is the speed slider that allows the operator to quickly adjust from turtle to rabbit, and with this function in combination, with the Steady Device, you will have yourself a Yuneec sUAS that can now truly live up to the hype, and let us not discussed our sUAS shortcomings, specially with the TH Plus gimbal control that we all can agree that it needs to be deaden at the center. Now recently a device that we all have gotten familiarized with is out! And if you do not have one in your bag, you need one. I highly recommend it, because the creative moment is yours to control.

I gave the SD a rating of a perfect 10 in creating cinematic reels. The Steady Device (SD) is not a magic device or an app. It takes one battery pack to get used to using the device, and since that it is not an app it can fluidly transition from a directional flight path from pitch to roll, forward and reverse in a matter of second, without exiting a manuever. What is unique about Yuneec is the speed slider that allows the operator to quickly adjust from turtle to rabbit, and with this function in combination, with the Steady Device, you will have yourself a Yuneec sUAS that can now truly live up to the hype, and let us not discussed our sUAS shortcomings, specially with the TH Plus gimbal control that we all can agree that it needs to be deaden at the center. Now recently a device that we all have gotten familiarized with is out! And if you do not have one in your bag, you need one. I highly recommend it, because the creative moment is yours to control.

I've been following the discussions about the SD this last few days. Sounds like a gem of a thing.

I kind of figured RPR would come around after he had used it a few times[emoji106]

That’s the first flight with the SD, second was at work.

I've been following the discussions about the SD this last few days. Sounds like a gem of a thing.

Aside from my initial report that I posted a while back, the SD is a dolly that you can quickly adjust directional flight path. Easy to use, making the SD a perfect match for the Yuneec H, Plus, and H520.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval