Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Mantis G is awesome guys

bgill14

Brand Ambassador & Product testing
Reaction score
Here to report that the G is awesome and the new features with the 4k with eis and new gimbal makes it a must have . I've been testing the G for a few months now and yuneec has nailed it . Range is great aswell so get ready the G is coming

Attachments

• 20190905_041456.jpg
    20190905_041456.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
Reactions: FINNY
You’ve been a beta tester since June and that is all you have to report?

No flight times, range and reception distances, photos, or videos to share?

You’ve been a beta tester since June and that is all you have to report?

No flight times, range and reception distances, photos, or videos to share?
Perhaps he's not allowed to disclose any information through a contract etc? But a little vague, not many will make a purchase decision on those few lines!

Here to report that the G is awesome and the new features with the 4k with eis and new gimbal makes it a must have . I've been testing the G for a few months now and yuneec has nailed it . Range is great aswell so get ready the G is coming
Sounds good 14, did they manage to add first person view, I'm no expert but that would be a must for me to get another mantis. gimble plus first person

maybe by November

Sounds good 14, did they manage to add first person view, I'm no expert but that would be a must for me to get another mantis. gimble plus first person
There is talk on adding fpv

Reactions: FINNY
Perhaps he's not allowed to disclose any information through a contract etc? But a little vague, not many will make a purchase decision on those few lines!
I'm restricted to what I post and it has to be ok'd because Marketing has to get it going first. Which makes sense .

Reactions: lowoctane
its around $600 Range. Which for all the added features and upgrades . Its well worth the money vs the Q when it launched at $500 .

From the US Yuneec website!
5F73F182-0DF9-4DA4-811B-8058B45D0384.png

Looks like $700 to me, not $600. You would think a product ambassador would quote the correct pricing instead of misleading potential customers.

how so? I quoted a range of $600. where do you see 700? 699 is in the 600 range.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval