Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Was hoping to work on a Pano this weekend and then my CGO3+ decided to give up the ghost......grinding noises, and now the 2 long and 1 short beeps....???? Trying to source a replacement and not having any Luck....Bummed.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike Irish
Was hoping to work on a Pano this weekend and then my CGO3+ decided to give up the ghost......grinding noises, and now the 2 long and 1 short beeps....???? Trying to source a replacement and not having any Luck....Bummed.
Did you check with john at yuneec skins ?

Update from Terrestrial Imaging......following approval to repair my CGO3+ was found to be damaged beyond repair.....but they did have a refurbished unit available so i pulled the trigger and it's on it's way home....will update again once tested :)

Reactions: johnnyb57
Unfair that we have had to wait so long for another post on this thread. Isn't there a time limit,not that I know how to do this yet but would like to try ,,something,eventually Keith C.

Unfair that we have had to wait so long for another post on this thread. Isn't there a time limit,not that I know how to do this yet but would like to try ,,something,eventually Keith C.
I think he bailed, I dont remember what the challenge was ? Time for someone to get this moving again

Make one as I dont see anything going on ?
I totally agree as we've been sitting here hoping for a new post? My situation is like other around the world that with the restrictions because of the pandemic and the bad weather here I haven't been out flying in months now.
Regards.
Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop