Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

The Yuneec Pilots Picture Game

Stopped to capture this on hwy 31 north of my place. Has not moved in a very long time. Someone actually found a use for it around election time otherwise I think it has been forgotten neglected,etc. Keith DCH, I think,hope this meets your approval!

Attachments

• YUNC0084.jpg
    YUNC0084.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: DCH
Stopped to capture this on hwy 31 north of my place. Has not moved in a very long time. Someone actually found a use for it around election time otherwise I think it has been forgotten neglected,etc. Keith DCH, I think,hope this meets your approval!
I apologize for the tardy response, I did not get the usual notification that there was a new post here. Well It is a boat out of water, so it meets the criteria with flying colors! :cool: ...Oh yes, pun most definitely intended! The fact that is has been re-purposed for the election is worth extra points, if extra were granted, but extra points are NOT granted here. However the photo stands on it's own merit, and you sir are the WINNER!!

...Take it away!

A rural setting mail box that is out of the norm.Placed on my drive entrance in 1994 by my beloved Father -In Law,as a Joke.God bless his soul.Zoom in to read the box. Challenge is just to find a rather different type of mail box in a rural setting,on a back country road somewhere near where you live or play or work.Don't make it too hard on yourself. Go for a drive and enjoy the fall. Keith. cgo2+ handheld.

Attachments

• YUNC0092.jpg
    YUNC0092.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: DCH and Ty Pilot
A rural setting mail box that is out of the norm.Placed on my drive entrance in 1994 by my beloved Father -In Law,as a Joke.God bless his soul.Zoom in to read the box. Challenge is just to find a rather different type of mail box in a rural setting,on a back country road somewhere near where you live or play or work.Don't make it too hard on yourself. Go for a drive and enjoy the fall. Keith. cgo2+ handheld.
He must be from the U.P.! That is the wintertime mailbox. I think @Steve Carr can verify that. 😉

A rural setting mail box that is out of the norm.Placed on my drive entrance in 1994 by my beloved Father -In Law,as a Joke.God bless his soul.Zoom in to read the box.
Are you my neighbor?? Trees are different, but my neighbor has an "Air Mail" Box very much like that one. Very cool idea, always wished I'd thought of it first. 😒

Reactions: 7cyclops
is this a start of a new challenge? Something like crazy pics with yuneec drones?
If so, I have one: A huge UFO coming up behind the woods.
If I remember the rules correctly, the photo must be taken with a Yuneec drone. That looks like it was Photo Shopped! 🤔 ...But I like it!😄

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval