Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Timelapse Problem

Reaction score
I tried the timelapse function yesterday for the first time (after 3 years of TH flying!:rolleyes:). It recorded exactly 46 files and stopped. Did this again today after removing the first set of files from the microSD card. Exactly 46 files, first some video, then the stills. If I try to add more video or still files, the controller says it's happening, but there is nothing else on the card. I don't see any settings on the flight control app or the ST16 pad that might set this limit. In the last 3 years of use, I've never had a need for more than 46 files on the card. It has no problem with very large video files. BTW, the card is Lexar 1000x 64GB U3 XC II that I've used many times in this and an other Sony camera. Yes, I searched the enhanced manual and this forum for help already. Any ideas?

Very strange, are you shooting jpegs or jpeg & dng? What is the time interval? I've not used this feature on my standard H but I have on the Plus with no problems.

Very strange, are you shooting jpegs or jpeg & dng? What is the time interval? I've not used this feature on my standard H but I have on the Plus with no problems.
Update: Windows asked to "scan and fix" a problem with the card. I see this message every time I insert the card into the computer, so I usually ignor the warning without any ramifications. However, since I am having a problem, I told Windows to go ahead with "scan and fix". It came back very quickly to assure me everything was fixed. Interestingly, there were 2 old files now appearing in the folder along with the other 46 files. So, I deleted the files and tried the timelapse function again. Voila! It worked as it should.:)
To answer your questions, I shoot .jpgs at 1 per second. I didn't see any way to change the interval.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
@Rubik question for ya... do you remember if that card had been formatted in the CGO3+? If not, that might be another possible solution.

@Rubik question for ya... do you remember if that card had been formatted in the CGO3+? If not, that might be another possible solution.
It's been a while, but I think I formatted it in the PC as exFAT when I discovered that FAT32 has file size limitations. I'll keep your comment in mind in case I still have problems.

Call me stupid but I didn’t even know that we had time lapse? I’m firing up my H this am to check that...

Call me stupid but I didn’t even know that we had time lapse? I’m firing up my H this am to check that...
It's well hidden. Switch to Photo mode, Settings (gear) and scroll down to the bottom. At Photo Mode, change to Timelapse. You change Exposure to Manual and change shutter speed to up to 4s but it appears from my results that the longest shutter speed accepted is 1/30s. (For example, how you can have 2-4s exposure when it's shooting 1 image per second.) Use the photo button to start and stop the timelapse. At 1 frame per second set into a 30 fps video, you need a lot of still images to get anything worth watching. Be patient and good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430