Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tonight's flight

Reaction score
Good evening everyone , I flew few weeks ago trying to photograph something but was little nervous about the distance away I could fly.
Anyways I went back out tonight and actually it wasn't as far as I thought distance wise away from where I took off ... But as far as height went I was up 398 ft and my Q would not go to 400 ft it stopped at 398 so I got robbed two feet :/ but my question is I honestly needed at least another 100 ft to get the whole image of what I was photographing and thought in angle mode I could go higher than 400 ft but I guess I need to adjust that and hook it up to computer? But also why wouldn't it go to 400 and only 398?

You need to connect to the GUI, via the computer, with drone plugged into the computer. You can adjust the range easily in the GUI.

As far as the 2ft, that's pretty close in my book. Lol. I'm sure it has something to do with sea level? I'm still new to the 4K. I have adjusted my " fence" to 900 ft. ( to keep myself out of trouble... haha no temptation to go higher.

You need to connect to the GUI, via the computer, with drone plugged into the computer. You can adjust the range easily in the GUI.

As far as the 2ft, that's pretty close in my book. Lol. I'm sure it has something to do with sea level? I'm still new to the 4K. I have adjusted my " fence" to 900 ft. ( to keep myself out of trouble... haha no temptation to go higher.
Thank you I hooked it up this morning and adjusted it , I only fly in angle mode but should I adjust the one above that for the safe mode it's set at default 299

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33