Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Top 10 drones of the year

Reaction score
Go H! My only problem with the Phantoms is the dated, toyish look. Since everyone has copied them, you can't tell a P4 from a $50 chinese knockoff now. If I'm paying over $1000 for my toys, they should look cool, and the H definitely does.

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if the creator of that video is much of an authority on drones and I didn't even think the lily drone existed apart from a cool video. Its nice to see the H in the number one spot though.

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
H beats the Average White Drone any day of the week.
That's one of the main reasons I bought my H. Being so dark makes it much easier to see. I have a couple of Phantoms but they are so easy to lose sight of even when they are relatively close...only a few hundred feet away sometimes!

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if the creator of that video is much of an authority on drones and I didn't even think the lily drone existed apart from a cool video. Its nice to see the H in the number one spot though.
I agree with you on this. I would love to see the lily drone finally become a reality but I do not think it will happen.
I like that Parrot Disco plane, that would be fun to try out.

Reaction score
Well the ghost 2 is now on sale , which is a quad which doesn't have a controller, it android or ipad operated like the parrot.
So there is room for more crafts with different designs.

Reaction score
IMHO- Appears to be a collection of promotional videos, no particular ranking criteria mentioned.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdbar79