Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tornado H920 Plus Parts & Warranty Support

Reaction score
So, I just bought a new H920 Plus from Vertigo Drones, and wondering if the rumored dicontinued service for this model by Vertigo Drones is an actual parts shortage & warranty issue with Yuneec USA? Hope not, even though I really try not to crash.....Sh&t happens sometimes..... Also, I sent an email to Yuneec about 10 days ago asking about the 920+ NFZ issue being not 100% disable-able.... no answer on that yet.

Edit: My old eyes apparently missed the paralell thread regarding 920+ parts... seems that
PatR has answered my parts question - anyone confirm whether the 920 and 920+ NFZ waiver is different? Also, just noted on the Yuneec website the Tornado series warranty is only 6 months.

Last edited:
So, I just bought a new H920 Plus from Vertigo Drones, and wondering if the rumored dicontinued service for this model by Vertigo Drones is an actual parts shortage & warranty issue with Yuneec USA? Hope not, even though I really try not to crash.....Sh&t happens sometimes..... Also, I sent an email to Yuneec about 10 days ago asking about the 920+ NFZ issue being not 100% disable-able.... no answer on that yet.

Edit: My old eyes apparently missed the paralell thread regarding 920+ parts... seems that
PatR has answered my parts question - anyone confirm whether the 920 and 920+ NFZ waiver is different? Also, just noted on the Yuneec website the Tornado series warranty is only 6 months.
They make a very good product but if a company does not support those that support them, they will never succeed to their potential.

The 920 never had NFZ’s. The only NFZ issues I’m aware of with the 920+ occurred with a person that used his Typhoon H ST-16 to drive his 920+.

The 920 and 920+ warranties have always been 6 months. Dealers tend to send them to Yuneec for warranty repairs. If you bought a new system you are assured of 6 months of warranty coverage. Beyond that, who knows who might continue doing whatever. The 920+ has been out of production for over a year. They still have parts.

Has anybody heard any rumours about whether they have a new drone in the pipeline to replace the H920+?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loansjagat