Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tornado H920 W/CGO4 Camera + extra ST24 Controller $3500

Reaction score
Hi I have a used Tornado H920 with the Cgo4 Camera set up and an extra set of batteries and an extra ST24 controller. I'm selling the whole set up for $3500. It was a demo unit and I never use it is why I'm selling it for so cheap. I would fly out to your location and do a demo and let you test fly it before purchase.

Reactions: Mark Saxton
Hi I have a used Tornado H920 with the Cgo4 Camera set up and an extra set of batteries and an extra ST24 controller. I'm selling the whole set up for $3500. It was a demo unit and I never use it is why I'm selling it for so cheap. I would fly out to your location and do a demo and let you test fly it before purchase.

Why so cheap? And where are you located? I am interested.

Hi
Why so cheap? And where are you located? I am interested.
Hi Al, I'm located in Minneapolis,MN. I am selling because it is a Demo unit and I have no use for it. I have a company here in Minneapolis which sells and flys drones at skycandystudios.com.

Hi

Hi Al, I'm located in Minneapolis,MN. I am selling because it is a Demo unit and I have no use for it. I have a company here in Minneapolis which sells and flys drones at skycandystudios.com.

If you have a company selling drones, why wouldn't a local customer buy this immediately? Im sorry, but It seems too good of a deal. It is brand new, never used?

If you have a company selling drones, why wouldn't a local customer buy this immediately? Im sorry, but It seems too good of a deal. It is brand new, never used?

I have found it is difficult to sell the H920 because NOBODY knows what it is or they are set on DJI products. Its a well kept secret. It's priced low because I'm a Yuneec Dealer and I got a great price from them and its priced to sell because I have no use for it. It has been flown a handful of times.

I don't think I could get to it as soon as Friday so I guess I will miss out. Thanks anyway.

By the way, did you acquire it as a demo because you are a Yuneec dealer? Next question, how does one become a Yuneec dealer?

Are you interested in selling the extra ST24 controller on its own and if so how much do you want for it?

Is this still available? Can you post some pictures?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech