Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Tornado H920 W/CGO4 Camera for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm selling my brand new Tornado CGO4 set up. It has only one flight and is in perfect shape.

It comes with everything including an extra ST24 for duel operation and 2 extra batteries. $1400 value. I'm selling it at the market price and adding the ST24 and Batteries for free.

Let me know if you are interested. I will send over photos.

Thanks!

I'm selling my brand new Tornado CGO4 set up. It has only one flight and is in perfect shape.

It comes with everything including an extra ST24 for duel operation and 2 extra batteries. $1400 value. I'm selling it at the market price and adding the ST24 and Batteries for free.

Thanks!
Hi, I'd like to have a look at those photos please and any extras with this sale.
cheers,
E

Reactions: Trickpoints20
Hi, I'd like to have a look at those photos please and any extras with this sale.
cheers,
E

Here are the main pieces of the set up. Also comes with 4 batteries and 8 props along with all the little extras. I'd sell this for $6,200.
It's only been flown twice and is in perfect condition.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
Here are the main pieces of the set up. Also comes with 4 batteries and 8 props along with all the little extras. I'd sell this for $6,200.
It's only been flown twice and is in perfect condition.
Why are you selling it?

Reactions: Trickpoints20
Why are you selling it?

Hey DRR I'm selling it because our clients requested Arris and Red cameras so we are going to buy the DJI M600 instead. We dropped the price to $5,500 if you're interested. You can find us at skycandystudios.com

Thanks!
What is your price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech