Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trembling videos ?

Trembling videos are back... Damned I made a balance of my props, screwed everything again... Nothing to do, sometimes it vibrates.
So I was wandering : there is many dust at this time and there is a fan into the cgo3+.
Could this fan make the camera vibrate if dirty ?

Trembling videos are back... Damned I made a balance of my props, screwed everything again... Nothing to do, sometimes it vibrates.
So I was wandering : there is many dust at this time and there is a fan into the cgo3+.
Could this fan make the camera vibrate if dirty ?
Maybe try switching the blades around again? It must have something to do with your propellers .. I would doubt its the gimble - too bad you don't have another camera you could try just to confirm.

Maybe try switching the blades around again? It must have something to do with your propellers .. I would doubt its the gimble - too bad you don't have another camera you could try just to confirm.
One flight perfect then one hour later One flight trembling... So, I don't think about the propellers.

On one of the other forums the OP posted this. Perhaps this could be your problem with vibration? Seems he feels over time they get soft.

"I've had my H for about 3 weeks and I've noticed that all my props have a considerable amount of sloppiness between the prop and the motor connection.I changed out four of my props with the extras that it came with. It seemed to tighten those back up just fine but the other two are still sloppy. I guess I'm going to have to order some new props. Is this an ongoing problem that we're going to have to deal with?"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trienchieu369