Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Trouble with app

Reaction score
Just got the breeze 4K and the app is no where to be found am trying to download on iOS any pointers??

Just checked the App Store myself and Breeze Cam is missing. I had trouble updating apps yesterday. I’m thinking Apple has gotten rotten. With the holiday weekend in the US, there will be no support at Yuneec or Apple until Tuesday.

Reactions: thomash14700
Just checked the App Store myself and Breeze Cam is missing. I had trouble updating apps yesterday. I’m thinking Apple has gotten rotten. With the holiday weekend in the US, there will be no support at Yuneec or Apple until Tuesday.

I was able to contact Apple Support for the App Store and according to them Yuneec pulled the Breeze Cam app, not Apple. In the US we are hosed until Tuesday due to the holiday weekend.

YUNEEC!!!! What the heck are you doing??

Well I guess I’m just gonna stare at this drone until further notice, might end up going back to DJI

Well I guess I’m just gonna stare at this drone until further notice, might end up going back to DJI

Breeze Cam is still up on Google Play for Android users, but has been mysteriously deleted from the iOS App Store (at least in the US). It may still be up in other regional App Stores (Europe, Asia, etc).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakshijah